Bell & Ross BR V2-92 FULL LUM
Bell & Ross develops resistant and precise timepieces for professionals performing their mission. The new BR V2-92 FULL LUM perfectly meets this requirement. This sports watch aims for superior brightness and maximum readability day and night. Water-resistant to a depth of 100 m, it has a 41 mm steel case. With the modern and functional FULL LUM finish, this unusual sports watch also delves into the heart of the urban night.
Bell & Ross’ FULL LUM concept appeared in 2019. This denomination means totally (FULL) luminous (LUM). These watches are distinguished first and foremost by their photoluminescent dial.
The BR V2-92 FULL LUM is the fourth element of this unique watchmaking family.
It was preceded by:
- the BR 03-92 FULL LUM in 2019, with a sand-coloured dial.
- the BR 03-92 Diver FULL LUM in 2020 in water green, the current signature of this collection.
- the BR V2-94 FULL LUM in 2021, the first sports chronograph in the series.
Timeless and original
at the same time
The new BR V2-92 FULL LUM from 2022 is the latest addition to this successful series. This 3-hand watch is not afraid of contrasts.
- It is timeless: >
It features the Bell & Ross Vintage case with timeless rounded lines. It is equipped with the BR-CAL.302 calibre with resistant and precise automatic winding. It displays the hour, minutes and seconds by central hands and the date in an aperture.
- It is also unique and original:
It adopts the very contemporary FULL LUM finish. It stands out in particular for its completely luminescent dial in the dark.
and a signature colour
also evokes Super-LumiNova®, a phosphorescent substance that lights up in the dark. Unalterable, this paint stores daylight to restore it at nightfall.
The dial, hands, numerals and indexes of the BR V2-92 FULL LUM benefit from this ultra-luminescent coating in two distinctive colours:
- During the day, the dial covered with Super-LumiNova® C5 offers two unique shades. The base of the dial is adorned with a subtle, slightly mysterious water green, unusual in watchmaking. The hands, numerals and indexes are covered in pale yellow Super-LumiNova® C3. During the day, these unusual colours are discreet.
- At night, the Super-LumiNova® glows. The background of the dial radiates an intense blue. The hands, numerals and indexes light up in a dazzling light green. These fluorescent tones contrast with the black contours of the indexes on the dial. The entire watch is adorned with light.
A stylish night owl watch
At night, almost all the watches are grey and dark... except the BR V2-92 FULL LUM whose colours sparkle in the dark. This watch then creates a fluorescent, flashy and colourful universe. Its two-tone dial recalls the illuminated neon lights of large cities.
Its unusual colours make it a very contemporary watch.
This novelty is aimed at lovers of unique timepieces as well as trendy urban night owls. This BR V2-92 FULL LUM is as much a professional instrument as it is a fashion accessory.
Its notched bidirectional rotating bezel is used to set benchmarks in time, in order to keep control of it even in the dark.